"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 17, 2009

SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!!!

Tonight we went to South Coast Plaza & saw Santa. He's the best Santa around & SO FUNNY!!! We had such a fun time talking to him & seeing Madeline sit on his lap for the first time. She LOVED him & was smiling like crazy! Santa Asked me what I wanted this year & I said a baby. He looked at Andrew & said "thats your area, not mine!" LOL...we all laughed.
Andrew, Santa & Me.
Dude, Look at Santa's belt...BALLER!!
Baby Madeline and Santa...
The Falzone Family & Santa.
We are so greatful to be apart of little Madelines life. I get to see her everyday & watch her grow. We go a lot of places together, they are like our 2nd family. Thanks for being such a loving & awesome family! WE LOVE YOU!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Foys said...

lol. I know! We also did the Snoopy House the other night, and will be there tomorrow night as well. I even took the same photo of the "Peace on earth" sign in Small world. : ) I was also wondering how we have never seen you guys at Disneyland....since we both go so much...we also do New Years there every year too. : )

Your blog and posts are so fun! Its fun to get caught up! : )

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!