"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Follow The Star

Today has been a GREAT day! After church today we went to "Follow The Star" at the Rancho Santa Margarita Stake Center. It was awesome and the Spirit was really there as they performed. There was also a Creche exibit inside and we enjoyed looking at all the nativities from all over the world.
This was one of our favorites...it was made out of metal.
A close-up look at Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus.
Here is the Angel in the performace of "Follow the Star"...I got teary eyed.
Here is 3 shepards, Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, the 3 Wise men & the Horses in the stable where Jesus was born...It was such a great performace! By this time I was crying.
Scott, Honor, Memory, Mom, Me & Andrew...we took a picture by the Chrsitmas Tree that was in the Performance.
I just love the Christmas Season. I love to hear the story about how Christ was born. Mary is my hero in so many ways. I am so thankful for the Savior and all he has done for me in my life. I can't wait to share the love I have for the Savior with my own children.
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!