"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Chrsitmas!!

Our tree is up and we have a dvd "fireplace" going & it's going to be Christmas soon!!! I just LOVE Christmas. The lights, the music, the whole reason for the season. It's our 3rd Christmas together, and our 2nd married Christmas...We got our Christmas tree on 12/5/09 and decorated it that night! I decided to share with you my favorite ornaments and our newest ornament!

I love this ornament of the bride & groom with the Temple...
This is our newest ornament for 2009!!
I got this at the Sugar Plum Craft Expo this year & I think it is ADORABLE!!!

We went to the Corona Del Mar Christmas Walk on Sunday after church. It was a lot of fun, we even got to see Santa!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!