"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas was fantasic...I love the Holiday Season. I also love being with family, both mine and Andrews'. Christmas Eve we always spend with my family & Christmas Day we spend with Andrews family.

My sister & her family opening presents with us on Christmas Eve after a WONDERFUL dinner by my Mother.
The Falzone's stopped by & we opened our presents with them. I GOT SOME GOOD DISNEYLAND PINS & a "Hidden Mickey" book...Thanks guys!
Honor Giving Santa a "hug" before bed.
Saying goodnight to Grammy. His PJ's say "What Santa doesn't give me Grandma will"...classic.
Andrew & I infront of our Tree in our "apartment" Christmas Day. Thanks Mom for our Christmas pajamas. Andrew got me a "Loves Embrace" necklace & a license plate holder that says "WARNING: I drive like a Cullen"...Thanks love!
Andrew & I infront of the Bartletts tree Christmas morning after Santa came!
Honor helping Grammy passing out Santas presents. (Honor & Uncle Andrew had matching PJ's...it was SO cute!)
Andrew & I with all our "goodies" from Santa & Mrs. Claus...THANK YOU!!
I bought these shirts from Target to wear to the McGary Christmas...I LOVE MATCHING!! LOL. (Its a weakness of mine) Thank you Andrew for dressing as Santa with me, you're really the GREATEST!!
For Christmas my mom got me a sign that says "The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents, But in HIS Presence." I love that saying & can't wait to put it up next year with all my nativity sets. Thanks Mom for adding a very spiritual touch to my Christmas.
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!