"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Candace!!

Today is one of my best friends Birthday. She was in my wedding & has been a "sister figure" to me for over 14 years...She is an amazing person who I am glad to call my sister. She is is strong, loving, confident, faithful, God-Loving, Spititual, funny, and most of a friendly. She is one of the most friendliest people I know. I am sad that she lives in another state, because I'd love to hang out with her more. But I know the kids at the BBBS need her right now & she'll come back. hint hint winke wink...LOL. Candace, there is not enough ways to tell you how much I have enjoyed our times together & our friendship. You are such a great person and I can't wait to see you again. May the Lord bless you this coming year & may this Birthday be a great one for you. I LOVE YOU CHICK!! HWA for LIFE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!