"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

San Diego "Mini-cation"

The day after Christmas Andrew & I headed to San Diego for a romantic get-a-way...We stayed at the Sheradon at the Bay. We had a bay view & a great room! The first night we went to the Gaslamp district for some pizza lunch. We then went back to the Hotel & relaxed (I wasn't feeling good). Later that night we went to my favorite resturant GRINGOS!! It was SO good! (sorry theres no pics of the first day) The next day we went to my 3rd favorite place...SEA WORLD!!! (#1=the Temple, #2=Disneyland...LOL) I love Sea World and just adore hanging out with the beautiful animals.
People were singing when we first walked in...what an entrance! LOL.
First up as awlays was the penguins...I LOVE PENGUINS!!
This little guy was watching us for a good 3 minutes!
The Polar Bears were out & about...they were playful & amazing!
Andrew & I infront of the Christmas Tree.
I love this picture, it looks like Shamu is headed right for Andrew! LOL.
Thanks for posing with us Shamu...even though it took 10 minutes to get this shot! LOL.
...Beautiful Shamu...
The Walrus...What a classic pic!! I said, can I give you a kiss? shook his head yes...so this is what turned out. Cute, huh?! (except it looks like my husband has no arms...LOL)
A postcard from Sea World...LOL.
The dolphins are in the Shamu arena because they are building another arena for them. We decided to wait 1.5 hours to see the show. DISAPPOINTED!!! ugh! I was so excited, but all they did was explain about dolphin anatomy. I guess I'll have to wait for the new arena to see the dolphins back in action.


Andrew, Thank you for an AMAZING weekend. I loved being with just you & having a relaxing time. You're an awesome man who I love with all my heart. I am so glad we're together forever...you're the cheese to my macaroni. I LOVE YOU!

Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!