"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 15, 2010

Yet another year OLDER...

I turned another year older on Feb.27th. I still can't believe I'm 28! LOL. This past year has been a hard one. I lost two people I loved dearly, went through some serious medical issues, was in the hospital over 3 times, got a new car, celebrated being married to my BFF for 1 year, and traveled quite a bit. It has been a year of ups & downs, emotional highs & lows, however it has made me greatful for the life I have. Here are a few pics from MY special day!!
Here I am blowing out my "28 candles"
Andrew took Honor & I whale watching. We saw 3 whales & TONS of dolphins.

Of course we went to Goofys Kitchen! =)
Here is Honor & Mom with Baloo. Honor was so scared, but has talked about all the characters everyday since. LOL.
Andrew & I with Chip...
Goofy stopped by to sing to me & give me a birthday cupcake.
It was a wonderful birthday. Thank you for making it a special day Andrew. You are the love of my life, my best friend & P.I.C...Thank you hunny!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The McGary Family said...

That is so cool that you saw lots of dolphins. I hope you had a great birthday!!

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!