"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Moon

On Friday night (3/19/10) we went to the midnight release for the movie "New Moon." Since I am a "Twitard" as my husband calls me, I was SO excited and had to be there early...9pm early. LOL. Andrew & Memory came with me too. While my loving Husband waited in line for us (we were 2nd inline!!) we played games, debated over Edward & Jacob, and watched scenes from the movie. It was a lot of fun. We even won prizes!
The DVD cover...
Just a New Moon pic that I like...LOL.
Here is my husband...at 11:30pm (when he had to be at work at 5am that day)...waiting in line with a bunch of teenagers...just so his wife can have a movie she loves...THANKS HUNNY!!! YOU WERE A TROOPER!
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!