"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 15, 2010

"weighing" the issues...

So 99% of you know I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. And 100% of you know I've wanted children since forever ago. (LOL, ok since the day I married Andrew.) To get pregnant, I've had to go off my medication for 1 year. I started getting off them 2 years ago. However, since I've gotten off them I've been less active because I'm in so much pain. So I've gained 50 pounds. UGH...50 POUNDS. Thats a lot of weight. I am struggling losing it...I am trying to lose it...I'm losing the battle. I don't know what else to do. They tell me to able to get pregnant I need to lose the weight, and be off my meds. I am not sure when it is going to happen, but I hope it happens soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!