"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 16, 2011

A letter to Azlin Starr

My Dearest Azlin,


I have waited my entire life for you. You are my dream come true. As a little girl, when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I would simply reply "A Mommy". Your Daddy and I tried for so long to have you. At times we felt as though we wouldn't meet you for a very long time. The day we found out we were expecting you was one of the best days of our lives. Although we are new to this thing they call "parenthood" we want you to know that no matter what we have and always will love you. Your name came from Mommy's favorite book from C.S. Lewis, and the Irish meaning is "vision". You are our vision. You are our heart. You are our everything. Your middle name is a family name. Your Mom, and Grandpa share it with you. You were born into a HUGE family. That means expect lots of love, kisses & hugs from everyone. Everytime I look at you, I can't believe you are mine...that you are ours for eternity. You are beautiful inside and out. You are my greatest creation. I love you with all my heart.



Love,

Mom

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!