"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aubrey Dale Tomlinson

As most of you might know, my niece Aubrey passed away in my sisters arms at the early age of 20. She bravely battled cancer since she was 18 months old. She was brave in her fight until the bitter end. This is the 2nd family member that has passed this year, needless to say this year hasn't been the best. Infact it has been one of the most devistating year of my life. First Eddie, then Aubrey. My sisters Cheri & Carolyn are such inspirations to me. They are strong, brave, supportive, and every other word that can define them as my sisters. Aubrey is burried close to Eddie, I really like that. They were troublemakers here on earth together & now they'll be causin' a scence up in heaven. Here are just a few pictures from her lunchin. Some pictures & things of Aubreys.

I had the privledge to go with her on one of her "Bucket List" tasks. We went to her favorite bands concert...RASCAL FLATTS. She had a meet 'n greet with them & they signed her red hat, back stage pass, and some CD's for her. She was basically in heaven that night. It was great being with my sister & her family in such an amazing moment. Aubrey will be missed greatly. She fought everday of her life & in a way I'm glad her pain is over and in a way I'm sad because she passed so young & my sisters heart in hurting. However, we know we'll see her again and that brings comfort. Until we meet again Aubrey...I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!