"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, July 27, 2009

Lisa & Jordan's Wedding!

So also on saturday my good friend from high school Lisa Groty married Jordan Peters. It was at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point...and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!! They exchanged vows over the beach & had a GREAT reception. Since they BOTH went to my high school, it was almost like a high school reunion! I saw people there I haven't seen since graduation & people that I have missed dearly. Anyways, here are some of the pics from her reception... Andrew & I at our table. We sat with my high school friends at the "HOLLYWOOD" table.Me & high school friend Jamie Snyder.
Jamie Snyder, Becca Lerma, Kari (she got married IDK her new last name), and I...at the Hollywood table! =)
Kari, Me, Jamie, Lisa (the bride), and Becca. I obviously LOVED the Hollywood sign from our table! =) CONGRATS TO LISA & JORDAN! I hope you're marriage is just as happy as ours & may you always love eachother more everyday. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!