"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

Well I am now in my 2nd trimester and AM LOVING IT!! The day entering into my 2nd trimester, I woke up and said a prayer. I asked Heavenly Father for no more morning (or in my case all day sickness) and for my RA to be calm throughout the remainder of my pregnancy. Ever since that little convo with God I've been fine. I am currently having a flare up, but I can handle that for sure. 1 out of 2 really isn't bad. LOL. We have a high risk OB appointment tomorrow. (I have to go to a high risk because of my RA & other things) Hopefully we'll be able to see if its a boy or a girl!! Right now, I am just happy for this experience. It has brought me & Andrew closer and we've enjoyed looking for baby items.

Photobucket

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!