"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 11, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

As alot of you know I have a TON of family in Las Vegas. This past weekend we went to Vegas to visit family and have fun. We stayed at my cousin Debbie's house. (Thanks Debbie!!) We had a blast visiting family, eating at way cool places, playing BINGO & Andrew worked on everyones computer. LOL.
This is how I saw my husband 75% of the time. LOL. Thanks for all your knowlwdge & helping the family with their computers!!
Andrew & I love the History channel and one of our favorite shows is "PAWN STARS." It takes place in Vegas at the Gold & Silver Pawn. Since we were in the area we went to see it!!! We waited in line for like 15 minutes then went inside and boy was it FANTASTIC!!
Here is Andrew & I infront of the Pawn shop.
CHUMLEE!!! He's one of my favorite people in the reality show. He's so stinkin funny. I was SO excited to get my picture taken with him!!
Here is Rick and his son Corey or as he's known on the show as "Big Hoss". They were talking to the LA Times.
I even saw Elvis!! LOL.
We went to a GREAT hibatchi house called "The Geisha House". It was so much fun!!
My closest cousin & I. We're more like sisters then cousins.
While in Vegas, I DEMANDED that I play some CRAZY BINGO. While at the "Largest Souvenir Shop" I saw these crazy GREEN visors for $1.99 and I had to have them to play BINGO with! Here's Amanda & I playin our version of "CRAZY BINGO". Notice the HUGE coin, & the lighter? Yeah, thats also my way to play CRAZY BINGO!!! We didn't win anything but we laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants a few times!
Andrew & his crazy wife...LOL.
Here I am trying to put my HUGE quater into a slot machiene that doesn't even take coins. LOL.
It was also Elvis's 75th Birthday this past weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS!!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea Gilberg said...

Fun Pics! I love winter weather in vegas, its so nice. Hey, how do you get your love, the mcgarys at the bottom to be transparent. I have had one made in my scrapbook program but I cant get it to be transparent, is there a trick. Anyways, if you could let me know that would be great. gilbergfamily@hotmail.com

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!