"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE HOLIDAYS!! I make the best out of everyone of them!! Life's too short to not enjoy the Holidays!! Every Halloween we have a pumpkin carving contest. Since Candace was in town Mo, Maddy & Geoff came over to partake in the festivites too! We had so much fun & laughed the whole time!
Mo, Maddy, Candace & I after we "gutted" the pumpkins.
Andrew & I carving...thats my "hurry this tiny knife up already" face!

Mo & Geoff carving their pumpkins with "serious" faces.
THE FINAL RESULT!!! (from L to R) Mo, Wynter, Candace, Geoff, & Andrew. Mo's pumpkin won thanks to the Pizza Man's vote! LOL...Thanks for comin' & Carvin' with us guys!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!