"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Give Blood....PLAY HOCKEY!

So Andrews started his hockey season the other day. He's on a great team & he looks forward to it every week. This season he decided to change his number from #83 to #2...In memory of Eddie. Eddies' number was #2...It was a somber moment when I first saw it & broke down because of his tribute to my nephew. Everytime I see him in the #2 jersey I think of Eddie. Thank you for that Andrew! This season he is also the team captian. I love my Husband & I LOVE WATCHING HIM PLAY HOCKEY! He gets better every season, so we'll see what this season brings. Here are a few pictures from his latest game....ENJOY!


This is us before his game....PEP TALK!

Andrew in his #2 Uniform....bring me the tissues.


IDK why this turned sideways AGAIN, but here he is in his jersey minus the helmet & stick!


I know you can't see him because he's facing the camera & it's dark, but here he is being a CAPTIAN!


Here he is IN ACTION...he's the 2nd one from the left.

He's now playing defense & is RIGHT by the goal...They won 7-0!

WAY TO GO BABE!

1 comment:

the copp family said...

that is a really cute picture :)

Followers

About Us

Costa Mesa, California
We were Sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on Oct.11,2008. This blog is meant to keep family & friends updated on our lives...AS NEWLYWEDS!